Here is how we handle personal data obtained for internal and external job applicants. Personal data is information or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
We collect personal data directly from you such as:
- Name, date of birth, address, phone number, email, social security number
- Information contained on your resume
- Education history, qualifications, and certifications
- Data for diversity on our online application
- Citizenship and immigration information for right to work obligations
- Bank information for direct deposit
We collect personal data from third party sources:
- Background check data including criminal records history
- References provided by former employers or colleagues
- Information about you from your interviews with other Netchannels employees or clients
How do we use your personal data?
- Manage our recruitment system
- Assess skill set against the position applied for
- Communicate with you during the recruitment phase
- Verify the accuracy of your information
- Comply with legal obligations
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the one we have is inaccurate. We do not sell nor market your personal data. We take great pride in securing your personal data with a secure recruitment software, very limited staff access to the information, secure servers using up-to-date encryption methods, strong passwords. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of personal data.
If you have questions about or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data has been used, please contact us at: email@example.com. If you believe we have not been able to assist with your complaint, you have the right to make a complaint to the data protection authority.